LED Cube RGB 4x4x4
This LED Cube RGB 4x4x4 is actually based on Charliecube designed by Asher Glick, which all the informations are available at https://aglick.com/charliecube.html
What I made here is a PCB version, which all the circuitry were made into 2 separated boards, which then will be connected using headers.
And these are the 2 boards.
The left one is for LED Pillars. And the right one is for the controller board.
As references, here are the schematic of the 2 boards above.
Here are the list of all the components needed for these boards.
- RGB LED 5mm Common Cathode : 64pcs
- Wire : 64pcs
- IC ATMega328P-PU : 1pcs
- IC Socket 28pin : 1pcs
- Crystal 16Mhz : 1pcs
- Capacitor 22pF : 2pcs
- Capacitor 0.1uF : 6pcs
- Capacitor El 10uF : 2pcs
- Resistor 10k : 1pcs
- Resistor 1K : 1pcs
- Pin Header Female 1x6 Right Angle : 1pcs
- Pin Header Female 1x8 Straight : 2pcs
- Pin Header Male 1x8 Straight : 2pcs
- Diode 1n4001 : 1pcs
- Tactile Button 6x6x5 Right Angle : 2pcs
- Mini Slide Switch : 1pcs
- Socket DC PCB Mount : 1pcs
- M3x6 Black Pan Padded Screw : 4pcs
- M3x5 Male-Female Nylon Spacer : 4pcs
- M3x10 Female-Female Nylon Spacer : 4pcs
- M3x7x1 Nylon Flat Washer : 4pcs
- RGB444 Base Board : 1pcs
- RGB444 MinSys Board : 1pcs
- Kabel DC Adaptor Charger USB Male to DC 5.5mm : 1pcs
Source code for this LED Cube RGB 4x4x4 also based on Asher Glick's and modified to work with the schematic used here. Source code are available at : https://github.com/paulustanuri/PT018_RGB_LED_Cube_V3.1
- https://bit.ly/TP-PALTA (Tokopedia)
- https://bit.ly/SP-PALTA (Shopee)
- https://bit.ly/Tindie-PALTA (Tindie)
The tutorial to assemble and make this LED Cube can be watch at the video below :